JOANNE POST STORY

oleh Joanne Marijda Rugebregt pada 30 Mei 2012 pukul 6:05 ·

oooouuuhhh THANKS GOD FOR THEM! One full day I spent with them make me feel soo blessed, so amazing, You are so amazing GOD! see them smiling, laughing on the photos makes me want to cry now! I cant believe I will separeted far away (not so far actually) from them. I will move to Salatiga to continue my study in College. Yeah and I'll be a Good Clinical Physicologist for 3 + 2 years later. (BIG AMEN!)
At night like this make me feel (an indonesian called galau) hahaha yesss GALAU. not because until now I'm Single yaa, haha but I feel galau bcz I'm thinking of them. I cant imagine how hard life is without them. They are part of my life. And 2 months later I will leaving. Its so hard for me . Move to Salatiga, without my friends (except Ledy; one of my BEST FRIENDS she will continue her study with me too, same College, same Faculty, she is the best hahah :D ) Actually when I move to Salatiga and live in there, I will meet new friends, but they cant be the same with them. My friends are amazing, crazy, great, THEY ARE SO WOOOOOWW!! I dont think will meet the same in Salatiga. ooouuh GOD. I want to cry now. :'( anddd okay, I'm CRYING. huuuuuuf. (the background song so supported this, I miss you by Brian Mc Night ) They are so meaningful for me. 2 years we spent together with mixed happiness and sadness. 2 Years so full of love. And now, we will separated??????????????? are you kidding mee???????? OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOOO SAAAADDDDD! :(((( We will fight for our best future guys, but I dont wanna leaving you guys. I'm gonna misss you guys. :') No one can be better than you guys. I love all of you on  XII IA 2's presence book. (1 until 42, boys and girls, I LOVE YOU!!!)
The wise man said, There are 2 great moments in your life,  the acquaintenceship and  the discord. ( hey you know what I mean? its mean in Bahasa Indonesia, Perkenalan dan Perpisahan. For the first time I used that words, hahaha , you know I found it where? ALFALINK! HAHAHA , I still using alfalink, and when I used this, I remember you guys, On English class we always used this, remember that? You know, every little stuff that we used together makes me remember all that great moment we passed together. Maybe on your mind you think my english isnt good enough to write this, yeah I admit it, because I still used the alfalink like we did on english class hahaha. I just try to explain what I feel right now in diferent language. heheh So bored to used Bahasa Indonesia hahaha because everyday we used it to talking each other, to share joking, etc, right? hehehe And I remember what my lovely teacher ( Mrs. Pattikawa) said : Hey, come on. you are in the high school, you have to learn to be a good speakers. hahaha So I try to used English. hehehe . After you read this, something on your mind tells, Joanne used too much "hahaha" on this, I thinks she is crazy?! :p and when you say that for me " Why you used too much "hahaha" on this?" I will answer it with " SUKA SUKAAA" hahahahahah ( That words make me remember my best friends, MILLER KATIPANA, and everytime I remember him, I always laughing and sometimes smiling, He so ridiculous but He's nice guy, smart guy too ;) ) Talk about Miller, I remember one of my best girls in the class, FLORENSYA TALAPESSY. She is nice girl, but when her laugh...... You have to laugh together with her. hahaha I dont know why my friends told that when rensya singing, rain will come down to earth? I think her voice is good to listening, I'd love to hear that. :) And now I will tell about Our Leader in class ( I mean Ketua kelas, I dont know what's ketua kelas in english, I decided to used "leader" bcz usually ketua kelas's do is lead us, but its not happen in our class hahahah) Our Leader is ALEXANDER LAWALATA.He is a lazy man , right? hahahaha ( Sandro, I'm sorry :p) Everytime he got bored on class, He pretending he was sick and go home. hahaha and i guess after He's home, He do nothing except sleepingggggg... haahah LAZYMAN! -,- But even Hes lazy, hes nice. :) Hes a good friend to all of us. didnt he? I dont know,at least hes nice to me heheh. I remember something about him when we studying english, His head become bigger when Mrs. Pattikawa said : "Alex, I'm going for a minute " hahah, and when I looked at him when Maam said that, He's smiling proud of himself. I wondering , on his mind; "Hey you, I'm your leader, Maam always ask for permision when she will go out for minute. You looked that? You should do the same to me." HAHAH a little bit arrogant. okay, next, i will talk about agent of the leader, I mean, wakil ketua kelas, sorry I dont know whts it is in english. He is RENLY SAHULEKA. nothing special on my mind, but I want to say He is a nice guy, good parner, the one you can count on! :) skip, ( it is not named from a place in Ambon ya) I will talk abouuuuutttt LIDIA KASTANYA . She is our secretary. She is THE BEST friend to all of us, right? She has good personality, smart, beautiful, the one you can count on, best listener to our problem, funny, and I love her smile, so honest. :) I love to talk with her, everything I can share with her, (u know, EVERYTHING without exception) I trust on her. She can keep my secret. heheh, I always share about everything that happened to me and ask for the best solution (if it problem) You want to know my secret? ask LIDIA. but I think its just wasting your time, bcz she will tell you nothing about me :p hahaha (just kidding ;) ) next, i will talk about my best partner in everything , my chairmate, DELSY MAKATITA. A girl without spaces when her talking, a sensitive girl, sassy girl (opssie :x sorry :p) but I love her so much. heheh When shes 17th, I cant come to her birthday party, so sad :( You know why? bcz I have birthday party at the same times. We have so much similiarity. heheh ( I think!) and for the future, we will work at same place. HOSPITAL. hehe She will be a midwife and I will be a clinical physicologist (AMEEN!) neeeext, LANO. hahah, Delsy's ex boyfriend. I will talk about Him. FREOLANO MANUSIWA. Hes nice, the one you can count on too, smart, and funny. I think Lano is a good guy, but why Delsy broke up with him? I dont like it really. but its not my bussiness at all. its THEIRS. ;) but I hope they will CLBK , as soon as possible. ( all people who trust God say : AMEN!) ( hey delsy, if you reading this, I'm sorry, but thats true. u better with Lano than someone else. and if you guys are CLBK, plis throw away your ego!) After lano, whos next? His bestfriend, YESIA TAHAPARY. hahahah Yesia ?? I have much story that happened in class about him so much to remember. one of that, His Name! He told us the meaning of his name is YESUS SETIA. hahahah is that true? i dont trust it at all. hahaha , and one thing He always do at class, example when he got best score or won something he always fold his hands ( like want to pray) , then kiss his index fingers and raise it in the air. hahahaha ( I know you try to practice it when you reading this or remember what yesia's do at that time while smiling :) ) And next RICKY AND THE GANK. RICKY WEE, ROUMENSA NOYA, EXAUDIAN TAHAPARY, PIZELA HAURISA, AGUNG SATRIA, PIERE HITIJAHUBESSY, ROMARIO LEWERISSA, SIERA LATUPEIRISSA, RAYNOLD MARUANAJA. They called theirs group, THE NYADU GANK. heheh They are so funny. They can making jokes when class got bored, they can make Mrs. Molle laughing and smilling. They are great at that. hahaha They colored up our school life I think. hehehe They are amazing! next, Piere's chairmate, EMELIA TANIHAHA, shes cute, good friend, and smart. She is member of the cheerleaders in our school. (Delsy, Meslyn, and Chyntia too ;) ) next, CHINTYA SELANO. hmm ,.. She is nice friend to me. How about you guys? hmmm Shes smart I think, beautiful,skinny, she got all model's caracteristic. ;) Next, FINCENTA NAHUMURY, Shes a good friend, shes cool, and funny ;) . Next, YAN PATTY, I dont know him too much, but I know hes a good friend sometimes annoying but hes nice guy. heheh move to the girls group who's sitting near the window. There are MATILDA TELAPARY, VIOLA LAMALELANG, NOVITA WAAS, VALDA MANUPUTTY and RISTY GASPERSZ. They are always nice to me, good friends for all of us too :) Thankyou for being my friend girls :). Lets talk about group contain 3 beautiful girls, GIVING SAHUREKA, DIAN NIKIJULUW, MAGRET SOLISA, EIRENE SINAY. They have same attractive thing, they have beautiful smile and funny laughing style. hahhahah :D move to JEIN ANAKOTA and MALFIA SINANU. They are good girls, and can be crazy girls sometimes, hahahah ( dont be mad, I just kidding) They have jokes that sometimes can makes me laugh so hard. LOve you guys ;) .. next, EKA PUTRI FEBRIANI . Shes cute, funny with her "kamseupay iuuh" hahaha and the one girl in this class who always take the mirror everywhere she go and everyminute have a time to looked up the mirror just to see her cute face. I know, she maybe forgot bring her text book to school, but she never forgot to bring the mirror with her. hahaha. NEXT  the girls who's sitting behind them. TASYA TAHAPARY and VEGI ALFONS. Tasya is a smart girl in the class, she always do what the teachers say and be the one my friends jealous sometimes tasya annoyed them. But Tasya is always nice to me :) hahahah VEGI ALFONS! Her name is Vegi, why everybody called her MONA?? I dont know and dont want to know :p but I know she is nice to me, she is good girl I ever met, and I love when she talking. hhehe, Theres a lil bit Tuni's Dialect she used. :) Next, My Friend, My best friend, Who got sick since September 2011 until now ( but getting better) STEVANO LUHUKAY, Hes the best friend I ever met, smartest than all XII IA 2's student, very good guy, the one you can count on. :) His struggles for makes our  class won the Cleanliness Class Competition on PORSENI makes me pround of him. Hes Great!! next,... MARCHEL MAITIMU. The quite nice guy, but always feel sleepy and take some sleep when the teachers give the materials. ckckck I always wondering, what the hell he did at night? -,- have an insomnia???! The last, one of Girls Group , contains INGGA PICAL, SINTA TIMISELA, JUNITA SILOOY ,MESLYN LAHUWANG and THEA NOYA. They are so nice to me, sometimes we laugh together. 2 girls of this group be "sasaran empuk" for Ricky. hahah RICKY, THEA and SINTA always makes us laugh with their behaviour. Ricky always baterek Sinta and Thea. hihihi

Thats all about XII IA 2. You guys always on my mind. The BEST part of my beautiful life. Thankyou for being my classmate for 2 years, and I hope will be my friends for a lifetime. You are MY BEST FRIENDS I EVER MET. I LOOOOVVVEEEE YOUUUU GUYSSSSS!!!!


XOXO,
your treasurer, grand vizier, and queen (bendahara) *

Joanne Rugebregt :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer